1. Download all driver at one place.
2. Extract each of them in their folder.
3. Go to the device manager by typing devmgmt.msc in Run.
4. Go to Scan hardware changes and click on it.
6. Go to browse my computer for driver software.
7. Browse a place where you have saved your extracted drivers.
8. Going forward click on Scan for hardware changes and it will automatically pick all drivers from the path you had extracted your drivers in.
If you have centralized location where you keep all your drivers and it is a UNC Path. Same can be achieved by mapping the shared drive and providing as browse for folder path. Windows will install the same from network path.